EDUCATION OUTREACH PROGRAM
Does your school educate students in Industrial Control Systems (ICS) technology?
The advent of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is revolutionizing ICS technology and cyber security. Cyber security has become a prerequisite for graduates entering the industrial markets and Bedrock™ is the only intrinsically secure ICS available today.
Immerse your students in the cutting edge of modern technology!
- Over 100 patents
- Next generation of intrinsically cyber secure ICS technology
- Simpler, faster, and more powerful than any ICS on the market today
The most cost effective ICS educational tool available today.
Train your students across disciplines on one platform.
- • Includes technologies typically found in PLC and DCS labs costing
tens of thousands of dollars!
Unlimited educator and student licenses.
- • IEC 61131 compliant “OPEN” engineering environment
- • Intuitive to learn
- • Based on open standards
- • Built-in simulators and oscilloscopes
- Secure Black Fabric Backplane - 5 I/O Slots + Power + Control
- Secure Universal Controller - Single, Non Redundant, Installs In BMI.5, 8GB Flash, 256Mb RAM, Connects Up To 5 I/O Modules And 100 Hard I/O, Supports Up To 5 Ethernet or Serial Gateway Modules, Includes Copper SFP
- Secure Universal Backplane (BMI) Power - 90 To 260 VAC Input @50/60 Hz or 125 To 330 VDC Input + 22 to 26 VDC Input, 24 VDC Output @5 Amps, Includes AC Input Cable
- Secure Universal Analog, Discrete, Input/Output - 10 Independent Configurable Channels, AI/AO/DI/DO/Pulse/NAMUR, HART7, AO/DO Readback, Channel Isolated, Loop Power, Requires Two I/O Cables Per Module
- Secure Universal Ethernet - 5 Independent Programmable Ethernet Channels, 10/100Mbps Half/Full Duplex, Supporting Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP, All Channel POE
- Universal I/O Module Termination Cable, 1 Meter
Read the full Bedrock OSA Platform specs here.
Registered educators receive our special school discount - a complete Bedrock Platform for $7999 - fill out the form to the right and press submit.
A Bedrock Engineer will contact you once your information is received.